Monday 20 January 2014

SEE The Catholic Nun that Gave Birth; Plus who Impregnate Her

33-year-old Roxana Rodriguez, circled in the photo above, is a nun with The Order Of The Little Disciples Of Jesus. She had initially lied that she didn't know she was pregnant and that she thought her labour pains were ordinary "stomach cramps" when an ambulance rushed her to the hospital last week.

But Sister Roxana has finally confessed and opened about about the man who impregnated her...
"I feel more of a mother than a nun, I think that's obvious. I decided to call him Francis in honour of our wonderful south American Pope. I do not feel guilty. I will be keeping him and bringing him up.He is a gift from God. I am little worried about all the publicity, not only in Italy but in El Salvador and all over the world. Everyone is talking about this and I don't think I will be able to return to my home country."
The lady who took her vows and became a nun last September has written an apology letter to the Church and her Mother Superior for the shame she has brought to the church. 

She said the man who got her pregnant is a from her town El Salvador but has refused to mention his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment