Saturday 13 July 2013

Femi Kuti sets 10 rules for dating his daughter (photo)



Lol, who sets rules these days?!

Well, Femi Kuti in a customized t-shirt explains the 10 laws a man must know before he marries any of his daughters.
The 10 laws include:
1) Get A Job
2) Understand I don’t Like You
3) I’M Everywhere
4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You
5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early
6) Det A Lawyer
7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out
8) She is my Princess, Not your Conquest
9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail
10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

6 comments:

  1. he want to marry her..............for his mind abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. no mind him...he way he did to her mother tooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is trying to over protect the kid......and she might hav been doin worse uknown to him

    ReplyDelete
  4. good dad......keep it up...but remeber u cant stay with dem- gbam.you have gotta train ur kid also manners too

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is everywhere- he is God- lols...if i hear

    ReplyDelete
  6. make he just go marry her himself.......

    ReplyDelete